Q: How do I find my course websites and online material?
A: The course web sites can be found through the following resources:
- Central course register LSF, see the link
- All courses provided by the Mathematical Institute, see the link
- All courses provided by the Financial Mathematics Workgroup, see the link
Most courses descriptions link from the above resources to the following services that host the course material:
See the following document for detailed intructions on how to naviagte these sites: (PDF, 18,915 KB)
If you are an international student and have not obtained a campus account yet, please read the instructions, e.g., in the section Before your stay at the host university.
Q: How can I get my courses recognized for credit?
A: Many standard choices of courses shown in the sample curricula are automatically recognized in the respective modules and will appear on your electronic transcripts after submission and processing of the respective grades by the PANI. For others it is necessary to formally submit an application for recognition (“Antrag auf Anerkennung von Prüfungs- und Studienleistungen”) at PANI. The respective form can be found on their website. If you have questions about the recognition of courses, please contact the Student advisory with the following information:
- title of the course / university / department / lecturer
- a link to a syllabus
- type of event: lecture / tutorial / seminar / workshop / etc.
- total hours per week lecture / tutorial
- total amount of ECTS
- type of examination: oral/written/take home exam etc.
- a proposal in which module of this study program the course should be credited
- a 1-3 sentence long rationale why the contents of the course is comparable in terms of content to the one of the proposed module